"When he decides he doesn’t love you anymore,
here is what you do: Move on quietly. Love yourself
© 2014 Karese Burrows (via tea-storm)
There are many traditional types and designs of yantra tattoos, but some of the most well-known and popular include:
- Ongk Pra (translation: Buddha’s body) - one of the most commonly used elements in yantra tattooing but can also be a more complex standalone design. Meant to provide insight, guidance, illumination, etc.
- Haa Taew (Thai: translation: five rows) - one of the most common yantra designs for women in Thailand but also used for men. Typically tattooed on the back left shoulder. Each of the five lines relates to a different blessing for success and good luck.
- Gow Yord (Thai:translation: nine spires) - typically tattooed on the center top of the back in various sizes and levels of complexity. Simple version pictured at the top of this article.
- See Yord (Thai:translation: four spires) - to influence the feelings or actions of others and protect the bearer.
- Paed Tidt (translation: eight points) - represents protection in the eight directions of the universe. Round shape; typically tattooed on the center of the back. Pictured in gallery below.
- Sip Tidt (translation: ten points) - a version of Paed Tidt but protects in ten directions instead of eight.
- Mahaniyom (translation: great preference) - to grant the bearer favor in the eyes of others. Round shape; typically placed on the back right shoulder.
- Yord Mongkut (translation: spired crown) - for good fortune and protection in battle. Round shape; typically tattooed on the top of the head.
- Bpanjamukhee (translation: five Deva faces) - intended to ward off illness and danger.
- Sua (Thai: translation: tiger) - typically depicts twin tigers. Represents power and authority.
Buddhist monk feeding a tiger.
Ritual Buddist tattooing (Sak Yant) in Thai temple
Photograph by Jean-Michel Clajot
Willow Smith’s crop top style.
That girl is going to slay the game in a few years, watch. She is going to be the new supermodel.
willow smith has been killin it since she was like 8, she’s so amazing
I don’t care how many times I’ve reblogged this